Saturday, August 20, 2005

Asian Food

Nope, i'm not referring to asian cuisine. What i mean is Asian Hospital food. Just got out of the hospital early this afternoon after a not so successful myringotomy operation yesterday morning. I was so drugged that i felt nothing during the entire procedure and even as i am writing this, i can still feel the effect of anesthesia flowing through my veins (talk about exaggeration;)) Oh well, since i am not going to touch the kitchen this weekend, thought i might share what i have been eating in the hospital for the past 2 days or so. My love affair for hospital food started when as a child i used accompany my mom everytime she's confined in the hospital. It continued during my college years when i would get admitted in the hospital twice a year (yes, it's twice a year) for an undiagnosed cause. Call it weird but its just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home